What’s included in the Power BI training course?
Price: POA, subject to scoping.
Tailored Training: Covering intermediate or advanced training, bespoke to you.
Time: Available as a half day or full day workshop.
Power BI is the ideal solution for businesses wanting to connect their data from multiple sources and graphically represent in report format. It’s perfect for refreshing your data, accessing the most up to date information, trends, performance and KPI data. You can filter and drill down into the data to get the most from information in your organisation.
Power BI is a powerful and intelligent tool, but many don’t make the most of the system, so our Power BI course is ideal for those wanting to transform and drill down into their businesses data for better decision-making and to spot any areas of opportunity.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to Power BI (PBI desktop, service and mobile) so you can ensure you have a handle on the basics to get you started
- Transforming data for better analysis
- Data models so you can collate data from multiple sources and create relationships between them
- DAX functions so you can perform calculations on your data quickly and easily
- Creating reports so you can start to analyse your data
- Power BI service
- Data flows and data sets for better accuracy and visualisation