What’s included in the Outlook training course?
Price: £500 for half day for a maximum of 8 people, or £795 for full day.
Tailored Training: Covering intermediate or advanced training, bespoke to your business.
Time: Available as a half day or full day remote workshop.
Microsoft applications are a vital part of so many businesses’ core functions, so getting the most out of them is key. When your teams have the right tools, paired with the right knowledge, they get so much more out of the systems they use; increasing productivity, output and service.
How do you know if this course is right for you? Maybe you’re using Office 2010, 2013 or 2016 and will shortly be migrating to Microsoft 365. It might be that you’ve recently upgraded your systems and they have a later version of the traditional desktop software, including Outlook, Excel and Word. Are you considering using SharePoint and OneDrive? Perhaps you’ve already migrated to 365 but you’re not using it to its fullest extent?
Our Microsoft 365 training takes you through all the features of the software, making the transition straightforward for your teams and with minimum disruption to your business.
Course content includes:
- Migrating to version 365; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote so you can get to grips with and make the most out of some of your most commonly used systems
- SharePoint and how to share and manage content across your organisation; finally get transparency on data for your whole business
- Introduction to Teams, incorporating Channels, for better communication and collaboration
- OneDrive for Cloud Storage so you can securely store your data
- Microsoft 365 features overview (including Planner, Flow, Sway and Forms) to work more productively and help increase employee output