In this video, Anthony from The HBP Group explains how to manage quarantined emails in Message Defence. If you prefer to find out how manage your quarantined emails in Message Defence with written instructions, we have included these further down the page.
Stage 1: Logging In To Message Defence
You can access the web version of Message Defence using your favourite web browser, such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
1) Go to login.messagedefence.net and enter your email address and password to login.
2) If you have never logged into Message Defence before or have forgotten your password you can click on the “Create New Password” link and a new password will be sent to your email address.
Stage 2: Managing Quarantine
1) One logged in you will arrive on the Quarantine Inbox page where you will see any emails which have been held in quarantine by Message Defence.
2) On this page you can select any email and choose to Deliver it, mark it as Spam, mark is as Not Spam or Delete it. Emails will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
3) You can use the “Filter” section at the top of screen to search for specific emails and can build more complex searches using the OR/AND functions.
Request an IT Support Quote for your business
Fed up with the service from your current IT partner? Does your business deserve better? As well as creating helpful content like this for our customers we also provide a wide range of IT support, IT installations and Managed Services for businesses.