In this video, Callum from The HBP Group’s Tech How Team explains how to use PowerPoint presentation mode in Teams. If you prefer to find out how to use PowerPoint presentation mode with written instructions, we have included these further down the page.
Stage 1: Share Content
The PowerPoint Live functionality in Microsoft Teams allows you to share presentations in a Teams meeting and provides presentation tools from within Teams itself.
1) Go to the Share content icon in the top right of a Microsoft Teams meeting, just to the left of the “Leave” button.
2) Scroll down to where it says PowerPoint Live.
3) Select either Browse OneDrive or Browse my computer depending upon where your PowerPoint presentation is saved.
Stage 2: Select File
1) Tick the file you are wishing to present.
2) Select Share.
Stage 3: Navigating The Presentation
1) You can move through the slides using the arrows.
2) Here you can see thumbnail previews of your slides.
3) If you are using notes on your presentation this is where those would appear.
4) Once you have finished your presentation simple click Stop presenting.
Request an IT Support Quote for your business
Fed up with the service from your current IT partner? Does your business deserve better? As well as creating helpful content like this for our customers we also provide a wide range of IT support, IT installations and Managed Services for businesses.