In this video, Callum from The HBP Group’s Tech How Team explains how to change your status in Microsoft Teams. If you prefer to find out how to change your status with written instructions, we have included these further down the page.
Stage 1: Open Status Settings
1) Click on the icon with your initials in the top right of Microsoft Teams and then click on the Status indicator.
2) Select the relevant status.
3) To clear a set status click Reset status.
4) You can set a time period for your desired status by clicking Duration.
Stage 2: Setting Status Duration
1) Select the required status.
2) Select the duration from the drop down menu.
Stage 3: Status Message
1) Click Set status message in the top right hand corner. You can then type your message in the text box.
2) You can tick to be notified when people have messaged you.
3) You can set the duration of the message from the drop down menu.
4) When you are finished click Done.
Request an IT Support Quote for your business
Fed up with the service from your current IT partner? Does your business deserve better? As well as creating helpful content like this for our customers we also provide a wide range of IT support, IT installations and Managed Services for businesses.