Businesses can enjoy a single sign-on experience to access any application that uses the same system user identities and credentials in their Active Directory network. The Centralised Deployment feature in the Microsoft 365 admin centre means you can automatically install add-ins in users’ Office apps, for example Outlook.
How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrate with Outlook?
The Dynamics 365 App for Outlook means users can:
- Link email messages, meetings, and appointments to any record in Dynamics 365 Business Central in a single click
- The Contact Insights pane next to a selected Outlook email presents relevant data, including balance, sales orders, customer invoices, statistics etc.
- You can easily action Sales Quotes, Sales Invoices, Sales Orders or Purchase Invoices without leaving Outlook
- Easily bulk import Outlook contacts into Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Link Outlook emails to any Dynamics 365 Business Central record where the details are the same
- Enjoy the familiarity of Outlook to simplify onboarding and user adoption within your teams
How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrate with Excel Online?
- Select the ‘Edit in Excel’ action on certain pages to open data in an Excel worksheet
- Use the ‘Open in Excel’ feature to make changes in Excel, then publish the changes back to Business Central
- If you need to update multiple records, rather than editing these individually, bulk edits can be quickly applied by opening the data into an Excel worksheet. When you’ve made your changes, publish the changes back to Business Central
How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrate with Microsoft Teams?
Business Central offers an app that connects Microsoft Teams to your business data in Business Central so you can quickly share details across team members, look up contacts, and respond faster to enquiries. What else?
- Look up details of customers, suppliers, and other contacts
- Share records in conversations
- Easily share links from pages in Business Central to Teams
- Meet, chat, call and collaborate in the Dynamics 365 workspace, without switching to Teams
How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrate with Power BI?
Power BI retrieves Business Central data allowing you to build dashboards and reports based on that data. Power BI provides a flexible alternative to reports built in Business Central, enabling you to drill down and customise the visualisation, and even merge data from different companies in Business Central.
- Reports can be embedded in Business Central and viewed without leaving the system
- Configure graphics and charts to help identify trends and forecasts
- Data can be embedded directly to various pages
- Create your own reports and dashboards and easily share them with others within your organisation
How does Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrate with Word?
To easily format invoices to specific needs of a customer or certain layouts, you can easily import invoices to a Word document and format the document in the way in which it is required by using the “Custom Report Layouts” feature.
Find out more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and how it can help transform your business process.