Upgraded security, enhanced useability and essential enhancements.
- Updated Microsoft Office Compatibility
- Upgraded Security
- Enhanced Usability
- Essential Enhancements
Jet Reports Updated Office Compatibility
Microsoft Office 2021 Compatibility
To ensure that Jet Reports users benefit from the latest enhancements to Microsoft Excel, Jet Reports is now fully compatible with Microsoft Office 2021.
Upgraded Security and Authentication
Jet Scheduler Improved Security
To ensure that all Jet components offer a minimal data security risk, Jet Scheduler has been updated with more secure keylogging logic.
Support For Exporting Blob Fields
To provide Dynamics 365 Business Central Public Cloud users additional options for exporting data, Jet Reports now supports export of “BinaryText” and “Picture” blob fields.
Extensible ENUM Filtering
To provide Dynamics 365 Business Central Public Cloud users additional options for filtering data sources, Jet Reports will now also filter on Extensible ENUMs.
D365 F&SCM Connector Token Refresh
To enhance usability for users of Jet Reports with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management, the connection will now automatically refresh the user’s token after an extended time period of no activity, eliminating the need to manually refresh the connection.
Critical Issues Fixed
Jet Reports customer version 2 2.2 has a strong focus on release quality and addressed many reported issues to provide a better user experience and greater customer satisfaction.
- Corrected an issue where in some cases Excel was crashing when a user attempted to drag and drop tables/fields from the Jet Browser.
- Corrected an issue where in some cases TableCaching would not return correct results.
- Corrected an issue where in some cases users with a BC SaaS data source were receiving an error when the NL first references an NF function in its filter.
- Corrected an issue where in some cases Excel would crash and reload when using the drop downs in the Report Wizard.