What’s included in the WatchGuard Firewall Baseline Pack?
WatchGuard Firewalls are powerful solutions which are highly configurable and whilst we’ll configure them to match the requirements of your business, we’ll take some of the hard work away by recommending standard categories to block via web filtering and standard rules to use for application control too, ensuring that your team are protected against malicious websites and applications.
Please hover over the “What is this❔” text for any additional information about each step.
- Configuration of your internet connection and local area network to allow secure access for end users.
- Configuration of basic network protection, such as intrusion prevention, malicious application blocking and denial of service protection, stopping the most common types of network attack.
- Application control for the main server purposes, only allowing external traffic to connect to known servers. Please note, this does not include solutions such as CCTV, alarm systems or monitoring stations, unless we are informed of them ahead of time.
- Configuration of web filtering controls which monitors and manages the locations where users are browsing on the internet, to prevent access to locations which could pose a security risk, such as VPN tunnels.
- Configuration of the router to allow for remote management by The HBP Group Customer Experience team for future support and updates.
- Configuration of a port scanning service which will check for any changes to the recommended configuration that could cause security issues in the future.
- Up to two site-to-site VPN connections configured, as required, to connect separate office locations.
- Up to 20 end users VPN connections configured, to allow for secure network access when working away from the office.