What’s included in the SharePoint training course?
Price: £335 for 1/2 day for a maximum of 8 people.
Tailored Training: Starting from £595 for 1/2 day, covering intermediate or advanced training, bespoke to your business.
Time: Available as a half day or full day workshop.
Many organisations struggle to successfully transition users onto SharePoint and get them to adopt the new system because of a lack of training. SharePoint is the backbone for businesses looking to adopt a more modern workplace approach; it allows teams to work together on projects, knowing that all the information related to the project is in one place, version control of the files is not an issue, and that all the information regarding the project can be shared in a safe and secure environment.
SharePoint is not only about managing your Excel spreadsheets and your Word documents, SharePoint allows you to share calendars and provides an invaluable ‘search’ tool to assist you in locating information.
Course content includes:
SharePoint End User
Think about SharePoint as an application platform. It can break down silos and bring remote teams together with file sharing, collaboration and social features. It allows companies to automate business processes, track progress and securely share information across departments (or even externally). Depending on the business, companies can use SharePoint as a document management system, collaboration software, intranet or extranet.
- Document Management (search, data access, document history) for easy file storing and sharing in one location
- Content Management (publishing, versioning) so you can see and control versions more accurately
- Knowledge Management (Team sites, text editing and multimedia, search, feedback collection, employee analytics, blogs and message boards)
- Project Management (Team sites, project and task scheduling, meeting management, process workflows)
SharePoint Administrators can manage Microsoft 365 groups, including creating, deleting and restoring groups, and changing group owners. Some of the key tasks users can do when they are assigned to the SharePoint Administrator role:
- Create sites
- Delete sites
- Manage sharing settings at the organisation level for better control
- Add and remove site admins for security and access reasons
- Manage site storage limits