What’s included in the OneDrive training course?
Price: £335 for 1/2 day for a maximum of 8 people.
Tailored Training: Starting from £595 for 1/2 day, covering intermediate or advanced training, bespoke to your business.
Time: Available as a half day or full day workshop.
OneDrive is a great, secure cloud storage solution for businesses of all sizes. Your files are protected by 256-bit AES encryption and they are only accessible to you and your authorised users. You can get a great deal out of OneDrive in terms of accessibility, collaboration and file management and sharing, if you know how to effectively use it.
Course content includes:
- OneDrive capabilities
- OneDrive options so you can make the most of its settings and configuration for productivity and collaboration
- Version history for better control and transparency of versions
- Synching to the desktop for accessibility
- Synching to the computer for accessibility
- Synching SharePoint files so you know your data is kept up-to-date
- Managing OneDrive for Business
- Managing files in File Explorer