Following on from our updates at the end of 2021, we now have some more information about software compatibility with Windows 11.
With the exception of our cloud based solutions (Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Advanced Business Cloud) all other accounting and ERP solutions we provide are still going through the testing phase and therefore we are not recommending that you upgrade at this stage.
We have compiled the expected testing dates for Sage, Pegasus and Exchequer products below and will advise further as soon as we have confirmation that Windows 11 is fully supported for each one…
- Sage 200 – Version 2022 R1 – Potential February 2022 release
- Sage 50 – Version 28 – No current release date
- Advanced Business Cloud – This is a cloud-based product and is unaffected by the Windows 11 update
- Exchequer – Version 14 – Potential February 2022 release
- Pegasus Opera 3 – Pegasus will be tested with Windows 11 from April 2022
- Microsoft Dynamics – This is a cloud-based product and is unaffected by the Windows 11 update
As with all new operating systems we advise that upgrades should only take place once your core business software has been fully tested and support has been confirmed. At this point we will work with our customers on a plan to migrate to Windows 11.
If you are using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Advanced Business Cloud Essentials or an alternative software pack which you believe is fully supported, then you can contact us to discuss your upgrade options