What’s included in the Teams training course?
Price: £500 for half day for a maximum of 8 people, or £795 for full day.
Tailored Training: Covering intermediate or advanced training, bespoke to your business.
Time: Available as a half day or full day remote workshop.
Our Teams course is designed to help you utilise the benefits of Teams for better communication and collaboration. Not only is it the replacement for Skype for Business (which is being retired in 2021), but it is a fantastic tool for internal communication inside an organisation.
Whether it is for instant messages (or chats), or a video or audio call to an individual or group of people, Teams is simple to use on the desktop app, mobile app or even on the web. The massive advantage of Teams is the ‘teams’ feature – no more email chains, no more multiple replies of confirmation from a group email or losing track of which attachment is being worked on; Teams allows for groups to communicate, reply to messages, attach files and documents and collaborate together.
Teams can also replace your current phone system as a fully featured VOIP phone system and replace current conference call and webinar solutions.
Course content includes:
- Getting to grips with Teams and its major features so you can start communicating and collaborating more effectively
- Using the audio and video calling features for quick and easy communication with colleagues, or external contacts
- Managing and using chats and teams for collaborative group or one-on-one conversations
- Collaboration – work together on the same file and the same time
- Use Teams to set up and manage online webinars, conferencing calls, scheduled meetings
- Add additional 365 Apps and connect to SharePoint sites