What’s included in the Microsoft 365 & Email Migration Baseline Pack (On-Premise Exchange to 365)?
To get you started on your new tenancy, our teams can help to minimise downtime with a migration that takes place over the weekend, meaning we will configure all emails and end user devices outside of working hours, ready for use the following week.
Please hover over the “What is this❔” text for any additional information about each step.
- Creation of the new tenancy and a 365 email tenancy takeover by lifting data from the physical server and migrating it over. Configuration of user devices, which covers the migration of users with existing naming conventions from the existing platform to the new tenancy, so end users can access their emails. This includes a cleanse of inactive mailboxes and users.
- Configuration of basic email protection, such as malicious and spam email detection and end-user training, stopping the most common types of email attacks, as well as the rollout and configuration of multi-factor authentication across all user accounts and devices.
- The transition over of domains from the current domain registrar to an HBP-approved registrar, and the continued management and renewal going forward.
- 3x templated email signature designs to choose between, which include all of the relevant contact, business information, company branding and links applied to 1 x email group.
- Enablement and configuration of Microsoft 365 backup, with unlimited storage, for easy restoration capabilities of any licenced Microsoft 365 mailboxes.
- Migration and configuration of 365 tenancy and end user devices over a weekend for minimal downtime.