What’s included in the 365 Essentials Implementation Pack (Server Version)?
- Creation or takeover of your Microsoft 365 tenancy to allow us to manage all aspects of your software and users.
- The migration of your organisation’s email into Microsoft 365 using an export/import process to transfer existing email account details into your new solution.
- Configuration of our Essential 365 Security pack which ensures that the basic security features of Microsoft 365 are set up and your Microsoft Security Score is at a minimum of 60/100 (typically it will be at around 20/100 before the configuration).
- Implementation of Microsoft’s Multi-Factor Authentication for up to 10 users to help protect your business against lost or compromised passwords.
- Configuration of our Essentials Windows Defender Pack which provides you with an anti-virus solution to protect your PCs and laptops against common cyber-attacks and threats.
- Set up of 365 Total Backup solution to provide a backup solution for all of your Microsoft 365 data, including all files on SharePoint and your emails.
- [OPTIONAL] Implementation of SharePoint in order to migrate your existing company data and provide access via mapped drives for end users, removing the need to store data on a physical server.
- [OPTIONAL] Set-up of Microsoft Intune which not only speeds up the implementation of PCs and laptops during the initial installation but also makes future devices purchases quicker to roll-out and provides a consistent approach across the business.